Sam Buckinghams has been like a trusted face in our homes on our Televisions for the past 20+ years. Working as a TV Presenter, representing some of Australia’s major brands, from fast moving consumer goods, to national service providers and health and wellness products and services.
Imagine feeling so in control and never having the urge to binge!
Today we interview International Health Blogger Jess on how to have no guilt when you have a little pleasurable treat.
“Having a healthy relationship with food is as important as making a healthy food
choices” say’s nutritionist Jessica Sepel.
Jessica believes we need to let go of the guilt, anxiety and stress that we are experiencing
around food and learn to have a more holistic way of living and eating.
Who is Jessica Sepel?
Jessica Sepel (BHlth, Adv Dip Nutritional Medicine) is a clinical nutritionist, bestselling health author and international health blogger. She is the beloved voice behind the JSHealth brand and one of Australia’s most sought-after health and wellness advocates, encouraging a balanced-lifestyle filled with delicious and nourishing whole foods and recipes.
She believes we need to give up ‘diets’ in order to live a healthy life and advocates balance and moderation with food, mindfulness at meals and healthy body image. Jess is the author or two best-selling books, where she shares her health philosophy and favourite recipes, and the creator of the JSHealth Program, an 8-week online plan to quit diets forever, find a balanced weight and live the healthy life.
Jess has built a vibrant and loyal social media community on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube and maintains her blog where she updates the JSHealth community with her own health journey and everything she is learning along the way.
Mentioned on the show:
Sick of feeling tired, stressed and fat?
Or perhaps just can’t seem to shift your weight, no matter what you’ve tried?
Losing fat isn’t as easy as it was in your 20’s, right?
Hence why I made this specific episode…
Losing stress and stubborn over 40 fat.
I know it seems as you’re get older, it’s getting harder to lose weight.
I’ve been there, it feels like you’re getting fatter and fatter… and fatter!
No matter what you seem to do, you just can’t shake off the excess body fat.
Plus being stressed with work also doesn’t help as you’ll hear exactly why in this episode.
But there is promise for you, right here, right now!
Today I share my 4 Biggest Fat-Shedding Tips for when you’re over 40.
How I fixed my thyroid and returned the clock back to my health better than my 30’s.
In this episode I cover:
• Why snacking is disastrous for fat loss.
• What accelerators your muscles growth and fat loss.
• 3 foods that SHRINK fat cells…No B/S! Scientifically-proven numerous times.
• What hormones are playing havoc and stopping you losing fat.
• How the stress of your business is keeping your sex drive low and fat held at bay.
• Why you’re not getting a full good night’s sleep, nor can move stubborn fat.
My Fat-Shrinking Breakfast Smoothie Recipe:
• 250-300 mls Almond Milk (or coconut milk)
• 2 tsbps Grass fed Beef Gelatine – Hydrolyzed
• 1 tsbps organic hemp protein powder
• 2 scoops- Metagenics Energy X (magnesium chocolate powder)
• 1 tsbp of LSA
• 1 tsbp of black chia seeds
• 1-2 tsbps coconut liquid oil ( or a quality MTC oil)
• Add dark leafy greens (eg spinach, silverbeet etc)
• Knob of fresh tumeric
• Knob of fresh ginger
• Handful of berries
• 1/4 Avocado
*Do you best to get all fresh ingredients organic and GMO-free
QUICK RECIPE TIPS:
•To get all your dry ingredients it will cost you approximately $70-$130 and will last you for approx 2 months minimum having it daily.
• I have placed links on where you can grab dry goods online above if you don’t have an awesome health food store locally.
• Energy X is practitioner-prescribed so you’ll need to get your hands on it through a naturopath or registered nutritionist.
• The Energy X is packed with magnesium which is crucial for supporting stress management, you can also have it in tablet form. I take both… as it makes the breakfast smoothy taste a whole lots nicer with Energy X in it 🙂
• The smoothie is in replacement of your normal breakfast and should hold you over for approx 4hrs.
They built their mass following from their paleo fanatic recipes and ended up realising there’s more to life…
JOY and happiness.
The stress of eating on what seems to some a highly restrictive diet, had the girls worry if they ever got caught with a sushi roll.
Today Emma and Carla, the Merrymaker sisters, share how they built their following and share insightful tips on living a more fulfilled life while growing your business.
Snapshot of this interview:
• How they changed the angle of their business that they built their reputation on.
• How and why evolving is key to your success and why you need to do it in your business.
• It’s not just about food…it’s about having more joy in your life.
• The importance of sharing your truth, how it not only affects your brand and your health.
• The importance of detaching from the outcome of your goals.
• Allowing space for the magic ideas.
Mentioned on the show:
I‘ve got a gift for you. Do you ever wish you could serve more people? Yet wonder, “how can I do that?” Easy, I’ll tell you… Public-speaking. This has to be one of the easiest ways for you to grow your business, attract leads and convert sales! If you’re ready to get the message of … Continue Reading »
Business is full of highs and lows, it doesn’t matter how successful you become, problems always arise.
Jack is extremely raw and honest in this up-close, personal interview (I learnt even more about him than any interview before). Jack shares his hardest time in business history, when everyone was telling him to pack up and walk away. How he turned it around and carved a new way to succeed.
Key take aways:
• How to use challenges to up-level your existence.
• Jacks openly shares his two hardest times in his life …ever!
• How Jack stays fit, connected to source and his secrets to a optimal health and well-being.
• Jack’s 2 biggest pieces of advice for start-up and growth phase businesses.
Who is Jack Delosa?
Jack Delosa is one of Australia’s leading entrepreneurs and investors. As Founder & CEO of The Entourage, his drive to change education globally has driven The Entourage to be the largest and most disruptive training institution for entrepreneurs in Australia, with 360,000 Members.
Prior to The Entourage, Jack co-founded MBE Group which assisted SMEs to raise money from investors. Enabling their clients to raise over $300m, MBE grew into one of Australia’s Fastest Growing Companies as awarded by SmartCompany.
Along the way, Jack also became a high-profile investor, investing in growth companies such as Q-Biotics, and founding The Entourage Growth Fund.
His first book ‘UnProfessional’ became a best-seller in just three weeks. His most recent book ’Unwritten’ outlines the unconventional wisdom he’s become known for, to living a life on purpose and making the world a better place. Unwritten became Australia’s number one best selling business in its first week of sales.
Jack has been listed in the BRW Young Rich List, Australia’s 100 most successful self-made entrepreneurs, since 2014.
Mentions in the show:
Imagine after a reaction to a vaccination you were told you’ll never have kids.
To then be able to heal yourself and your infertility through the power of food.
That is exactly what happened to Alaena Haber who has now created a following of over 24K followers on instagram for her authentic messages and super healthy/delicious recipes.
Alaena is the blogger at Grazed & Enthused, an allergy-friendly website providing healing recipes that fit the Paleo and Autoimmune Protocol templates.
She is also the author of The Healing Kitchen cookbook as well as her new e-book Enthused.
Alaena not only reversed her infertility diagnosis but managed to control her auto-immune disease Hashimoto’s by healing her body and mindset.
She has her Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy and practiced in the Pediatric setting prior to becoming a full-time stay-at-home working mama.
Today we cover:
• How you can heal your infertility through specific mindset shifts.
• What cellular healing is and the importance of it in healing.
• How can women use intuition to guide their business decisions.
• Why do Type A personalities get in their own way and some tips on how to slow down.
• Holistic way of living and working as a female entrepreneur.
• The foods you should ditch for any auto-immune disease.
Mentioned on the show:
What steals your joy?
Finding your joy is all about living in alignment.
Perhaps it’s your business message that is not a fit anymore.
Or perhaps you need to create new boundaries in your business or personal life?
Either way, for many of us as we evolve our the way, we live our lives how we need to as well.
So a question to ask yourself:
Is it time for a change?
If you’re having some health problems from the stress, high chance that answer’s is a big fat YES!
Today we speak to Debbie Spellman to help uncover your deepest challenges in life and how to turn them around in pretty much a click of a finger with the strategies she shares.
In this interview she covers:
• What is the first step towards finding joy in life, motherhood and business?
• Why we need to become fiercely protective of OUR time and energy.
• We are entirely responsible for our own lives, thoughts and results – how to take responsibility.
• Upcoming program Finding Your Worth From Within –
Mentioned in the show:
Mary Loves to tell her husband when she shops she says “Honey I just bought a handbag, do you want to have sex?”
43% of relationships breakdown because of money!
These days women are older moving into serious relationships (or their second time around) meaning women already will have some assets and cash behind them, so what’s the best way to navigate through that?
Others women feel challenged with money especially in a relationship where the money they are making is being reinvested back into their business.
This interview is for you if :
You have a hard time discussing money…
You have partner that is to tight with their cash…
If you have a partner that overspends…
Or if you are wanting to get more alignment in household goings and savings.
Mary also dives in deep suggesting how to structure your money early on in a relationship and also how to approach the subject when it needs it.
Mentioned on the Show:
Are you a super ‘busy’ woman, mum or business woman?
One of the biggest complaints from women is they are tried even after they have woken up from an 8hr sleep.
Could it be your adrenals?
If your adrenals are burning out, it starts to play havoc with your weight, your mood and eventually your thyroid (plus a whole lot more that Emma covers in todays interview)
Today more and more women…(more than men) are suffering from adrenal burnout.
So this subject is sadly needed even more in this day and age, due to how much ‘noise’ is in our lives.
We discuss on the interview how even being on social media is now showing negative health affects that are adding to your anxiety and burnout.
Today’s key takeaways:
We talk everything about Adrenals….from the What, Why and How about your adrenals
How to reduce your stress, anxiety
Signs of adrenal burnout
What vitamins and food that support your adrenals
Emma shares her hottest 4 min tips to reset your daily stress management.
Mentioned in the show:
What is your relationship with money?
Many of us have challenges today due to the negative modelling from our parents relationship with money.
Being able to learn how to make decisions from a more feminine way to help you create a more sustainable way to earn and invest in your money.
Deanne Carter, co-founder of The Womens Money Forum is passionate about changing the way that we interface we money.
Discover how you can navigate your way through the energetic spin of your money.
Mentioned in the show: