Podcast (show): Play in new window | Download
Lola is known to many as one of Australia’s leading nutritionist and Television host.
Today we hear about her journey to what now is like a kingdom of wellness.
Lola is famously known for her super nutritious cookbooks, but has now launched her first exercise book combining Yoga and Nutrition into one knock-out book of wellness.
Lola believes her biggest draw card to success is “being real”, “Staying real, honest and not accepting any B.S”
She also drops a few quirky health remedies that will certainly peak your attention…one will have you saying “did I just hear her say stick it up your butt”…yes you won’t be hearing things, she says that 🙂
Quick overview on todays interview:
- The importance of staying authentic in business
- Know what your ‘Dharma’ is and stay there
- How Lola prepares to be able to get into a clear state of creation
- How she deals with burn out from launching books, tours etc.
- The importance of having someone holding you accountable to your higher goals
- The difference between launching a bricks-and-motor business and her publication products.
Mentioned on the show:
Lola on Instagram
The Happy Place by Lola Berry