Autoimmune disease is HUGE and sadly more and more common in women due to the amount of stress we have in our lives.
Thyroid problems is continually growing due to our juggle of our businesses/careers to then still having time to fit in our family and loved ones. Not to mention stay fit and healthy for ourselves!
There’s never seems to be enough time!
Todays interview we find out how Alaena not only reversed her infertility diagnosis but managed to control her auto-immune disease Hashimoto’s by healing her body and mindset.
I also share about how I completely turned my thyroid around to the perfect score due to strategic lifestyle changes.
Though imagine if part of your sickness wasn’t through stress?
Imagine after a reaction to a vaccination you were told you’ll never have kids.
To then be able to heal yourself and your infertility through the power of food.
That is exactly what happened to Alaena Haber who has now created a following of over 24K followers on instagram for her authentic messages and super healthy/delicious recipes.
Alaena is the blogger at Grazed & Enthused, an allergy-friendly website providing healing recipes that fit the Paleo and Autoimmune Protocol templates.
She is also the author of The Healing Kitchen cookbook as well as her new e-book Enthused.
She has her Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy and practiced in the Pediatric setting prior to becoming a full-time stay-at-home working mama.
Today we cover:
- How you can heal your autoimmune disease through food
- What cellular healing is and the importance of it in healing your autoimmune disease.
- The 5 foods you should ditch for any autoimmune disease
- How can women use intuition to guide their business decisions
- Why do Type A personalities get in their own way and some tips on how to slow down.
- Holistic way of living and working as a female entrepreneur
- Mentioned on the show:
Grab Alaena’s new e-book: