Podcast (show): Play in new window | Download
Sick of feeling tired, stressed and fat?
Or perhaps just can’t seem to shift your weight, no matter what you’ve tried?
Losing fat isn’t as easy as it was in your 20’s, right?
Hence why I made this specific episode…
Losing stress and stubborn over 40 fat.
I know it seems as you’re get older, it’s getting harder to lose weight.
I’ve been there, it feels like you’re getting fatter and fatter… and fatter!
No matter what you seem to do, you just can’t shake off the excess body fat.
Plus being stressed with work also doesn’t help as you’ll hear exactly why in this episode.
But there is promise for you, right here, right now!
Today I share my 4 Biggest Fat-Shedding Tips for when you’re over 40.
How I fixed my thyroid and returned the clock back to my health better than my 30’s.
In this episode I cover:
- Why snacking is disastrous for fat loss.
- What accelerators your muscles growth and fat loss.
- 3 foods that SHRINK fat cells…No B/S! Scientifically-proven numerous times.
- What hormones are playing havoc and stopping you losing fat.
- How the stress of your business is keeping your sex drive low and fat held at bay.
- Why you’re not getting a full good night’s sleep, nor can move stubborn fat.
My Fat-Shrinking Breakfast Smoothie Recipe:
250-300 mls Almond Milk (or coconut milk)
2 tsbps Grass fed Beef Gelatine – Hydrolyzed
1 tsbps organic hemp protein powder
2 scoops- Metagenics Energy X (magnesium chocolate powder)
1 tsbp of LSA
1 tsbp of black chia seeds
1-2 tsbps coconut liquid oil ( or a quality MTC oil)
Add dark leafy greens (eg spinach, silverbeet etc)
Knob of fresh tumeric
Knob of fresh ginger
Handful of berries
*Do you best to get all fresh ingredients organic and GMO-free
QUICK RECIPE TIPS:
- To get all your dry ingredients it will cost you approximately $70-$130 and will last you for approx 2 months minimum having it daily.
- I have placed links on where you can grab dry goods online above if you don’t have an awesome health food store locally.
- Energy X is practitioner-prescribed so you’ll need to get your hands on it through a naturopath or registered nutritionist.
- The Energy X is packed with magnesium which is crucial for supporting stress management, you can also have it in tablet form. I take both… as it makes the breakfast smoothy taste a whole lots nicer with Energy X in it 🙂
- The smoothie is in replacement of your normal breakfast and should hold you over for approx 4hrs.