To be successful as an entrepreneur it takes pure focus and drive to keep you on track to your ultimate goal.
Though if I had to break it down to what I see has been the largest impact would be these five tips below.
1. Make money fast: Your business is nothing without sales. You need to know how to make money and more importantly, how to make it fast when you are in times of need.
2. Stop Perfection paralysis: It’s OK that its not perfect! If you waited for every task to be perfect you’ll never be able to implement it. Plus, I see many people spend so much time on perfecting something by the time they launch it was too late and they missed the boat OR it didn’t sell anyway (no matter how perfect it was).
3. Next Best Step: If everyday you were asking yourself “What is my next BEST step” and always work on the most important things, you would not only move forward at the speed of light, you’d also have a lot more WINS.
4. Learn how to sell: Being able to enroll people into the dream you’re building, the product or service you have for some people is a natural knack but for most it’s the biggest challenge.
Many people are scared to sell as they will sound sales-y and if you are untrained you probably will.
Knowing how and why people buy is the best resource you can have in business. It helps you not only to have a powerful and dynamic conversation but also how to write great copy that sells.
Most entrepreneurs that fail, fail slowly as they continually put the easier task at the front of the line not the ones that will create the greatest impact.
5. Be different: It’s okay to stand out! Think of all the people you love in business who are successful. I’d put money on it that they went AGAINST the grain in some way. I believe ideas come to us because it’s our opportunity to be seen and heard….and your opportunity to STAND OUT. Most of us though, stop and access the fear of failure too much and retract.