Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Her Uni teacher told her she “wasn’t going to make it” and now has a leading global virtual shopping mall about to be valued as a multimillion-dollar business within only 18mths of business.
Jessica Wilson is Australia’s youngest woman in history to attend a Forbes under-30 Summit and has been pinned as the girl-to-watch-change-the-world in the next 50 years.
Besides Jessica’s journey as a young female entrepreneur, here’s what you’ll take away form Jessica’s interview:
- How to make your App stand out
- How to get free P.R
- Key secrets and biggest mistake that people make to have their app stand out.
- Believe in your vision, not in your doubter
- Align yourself with the big guys – Play big!
- How to make yourself to be an easily sought-after person.