Podcast (show): Play in new window | Download
Have you been trying to change your drinking for a while?
Perhaps you’re tired of the hangovers, guilt or cravings, but nothing’s quite worked yet to help you stop?
Some days you easily swear that you’ll never drink again … but on other days you just can’t imagine life without alcohol.
Well Kate Bee the founder of Sober school, says she “totally gets it and that you’re not alone in feeling this way”.
Kate has helped thousands of women across the globe cure their drinking problems and completely changed their lives through her Sober School program.
Check out the goods in this interview today:
- Today we cover how you don’t have to be a full blown alcoholic to struggle with alcohol, it does not make you are weak or broken.
- How stress from being a busy mum, business women and having lack of your own self care is driving you to drink.
- Simple changes to your daily routine can make a big difference in your drinking, cure your cravings that stops it in it’s tracks.
- How drinking is a symptom to another problem
- Alcohol-free living doesn’t need to be so hard. In fact, it can be a lot of fun… and for many people, it’s completely life changing.
- Sobriety is really about self care
- How many of us use alcohol to draw a line in the day to make the distinction between work and relaxation.
- The sneaky rules and excuse we make to keep alcohol in our lives
Mentions on the show:
Free Gift: HOW TO SURVIVE WINE O’CLOCK TONIGHT
Fed up of feeling hungover? Download this free guide and learn 5 key strategies to keep you on track tonight.
Sober School 6 Weeks Program: An online coaching programme to help you stop drinking and
create an alcohol-free life you love.
About Kate & Sober School: “Hi, I’m Kate. I help women to stop drinking and feel great about it”.
Growing up in the era of Sex and the City and Bridget Jones, Kate Bee believed her drinking
was simply what successful, independent women did. After all, she was a journalist and TV
producer for the BBC – drinking after work was how people socialized. Except she was tired of
feeling hungover and ashamed about what felt like more drinking than was healthy.
When Kate decided to get sober, she was disappointed to find the only real support was throughAA. She attended a few meetings, but left feeling like she didn’t fit in because she was getting sober before her drinking had negatively impacted her work or relationships. But, there was no middle ground – it seemed like you either didn’t have a real problem or you had to be a full-blown alcoholic to get help.
That’s why Kate founded The Sober School, a coaching program that helps women feel inspired
and empowered by their decision to quit drinking. She helps women who are ready to start living their best life learn how to do it without a glass of wine in hand. Kate’s course helps women understand why they really drink, so they can change their relationship with alcohol for good.
Kate lives near Manchester in the UK.