Today I’m giving you full access to my Sales letter ‘framework’
Have you ever wondered how your sales copy should flow if you are targeting ANY audience…whether it be cold or a warm list?
Let me paint the picture, you have a list of people on your database that hasn’t ever purchased from you.
Your have customers who have purchased but only once and you have never asked them to buy again!
You know your product/service will help them, but you put it off as you have no idea how to craft that letter, and you are scared of burning your list…right?
1. Connect: How can you build massive rapport in a instance? Know this Rapport = Trust (Even an attention-grabbing headline can build instant rapport, or showing them you really know them in your subheading)
2. Problem: Verbalize their biggest problem, challenge frustration or concern. Offer your solution to the problem (if you have a big-ass solution, break it down into bite-size readable chunks and use bullet points to create easy an read)
3. Proof: Prove you can help them (ensure you collect past client testimonials or if you are new give a freebie in return for honest feedback that you then can use as testimonials)
4. Ask for the sale: 68% of the time a sale is lost because your offer wasn’t clear, you had too many choices or didn’t have a strong call-to-action. Ensure the next step you want them to do is very clear.
5. Fast Action: If it’s a special offer ensure you create urgency or scarcity in your copy to help them act FAST. Or you can add a bonus which also works well for fast-action takers. Ensure it is a true offer and you keep to your word so if any of your customers talk you are seen as truthful with high amounts of integrity.
So now you can start writing your very own high-converting sales letter and stop procrastinating about hitting that list.
Success & happiness,