Many women in their 40’s suddenly get a rude shock and realise that it’s not long before they will be retiring.
For most, a worried wave of emotions that have them say to themselves “Oh shit, I better start doing something with my money” hits them.
Perhaps that is you?
Perhaps you are making good money now, but have nothing to show for it?
Okay you do have a few hot pair of shoes, designer handbag and a car…but let’s face it that doesn’t keep its value.
Mary Barker, the Wealth Designer has been helping people with their finances for over 20 years.
Her absolute passion is helping people sort out their future and start getting their eggs lined up now, before it’s too late.
Check out what the information packed interviews teaches you:
- Mary shares how to get a handle of your spending and have an investor’s mindset.
- How budgeting doesn’t have to be painful.
- Why to use cash than card for personal purchases.
- How to kick start your wealth building…even when you are at ground zero.
- PLUS some kickass usable strategies of what to do next once you have got your foundations right.
Who is Mary Barker?
Mary Barker is a wealth designer, author, and speaker.
She is a 20-year veteran of the financial services industry. Every day she sits down with her clients and talks with them about their financial goals and dreams and how to make them a reality.
She is the director of Mary Barker Financial Planning, and co-founder of Females
Inspiring Females Inc. (FIFI), and Smart Girls, a financial education group for women.
Mary is a regular on the speaking circuit.
For any further information or or to contact Mary Barker please visit her website www.marybarker.com.au