Are you a super ‘busy’ woman, mum or business woman?
One of the biggest complaints from women is they are tired even after they have woken up from an 8-hour sleep.
Could it be your adrenals?
If your adrenals are burning out, it starts to play havoc with your weight, your mood and eventually your thyroid (plus a whole lot more that Emma covers in today’s interview)
Today more and more women…(more than men) are suffering from adrenal burnout.
So this subject is sadly needed even more in this day and age, due to how much ‘noise’ is in our lives.
We discuss on the interview how even being on social media is now showing negative health affects that are adding to your anxiety and burnout.
Today’s key takeaways:
- We talk everything about Adrenals….from the What, Why and How about your adrenals…
- How to reduce your stress, anxiety…
- Signs of adrenal burnout…
- What vitamins and food that support your adrenals…
- Emma shares her Hottest 4-minute tips to reset your daily stress management…
Mentioned in the show:
EMwave2 – an advanced heart rate monitor, able to measure subtle changes in your heart rhythms. This type of measurement is known as heart rate variability analysis or HRV. The analysis of HRV is a noninvasive measurement that reflects heart-brain interaction and autonomic nervous system dynamics, which are particularly sensitive to changes in your emotional state.