Imagine turning a passion into multimillion dollar business in a matter of years!
Even better…imagine having the likes of Oprah, singer Rihanna or super model Tyra Bankswear your brand…Well Jodie Fox did.
Jodie Fox, Founder of Shoes of Prey, now a leading shoe retailer, started her venture here in Oz.
From a background in advertising and law, Jodie now applies her communication savvy and sense of style to her true passion: outfitting women around the world in the most beautiful heels possible.
Learn from her very honest trials and challenges to grow her business into what it is today.
Some secrets Jodie Shares:
- How Jodie measures failure
- How she acquired investors, and the difference between onshore and offshore investors….
- How to choose the right people to invest in your business…
- How she worked out her target – marketing…
- How she got her Shoes in David Jones…
- How she got Oprah, Ellen, Rihanna and other high end celebrates to wear her shoes…
Let us all rise together to make this a better world of female inspiration in business!
Success & happiness,