Sylvia Tara was driven to research fat, science, and lifestyle when she finally got “fed up” with eating far less and exercising much more than her slimmer friends — from childhood through child-rearing.
Surely there was more to it than counting calories, and Sylvia was determined to find out.
In her best-selling book, The Secret Life of Fat, she reveals the complex biology of fat and what it means for each of us.
Sylvia holds a PhD in Biochemistry from the University of California at San Diego and an MBA from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
She was a consultant with McKinsey & Company and has worked at the world’s largest biotechnology companies.
• Sylvia shares her two biggest weight loss hacks.
• Education on how to remove stubborn fat.
• The critical mindset you need to lose weight.
• How to maintain your weight after you have lost it…and not be a static of putting it all back on and more!
Mentioned on the Show:
From a tech-savvy global events gal, highly in demand to one day everything-been-pulled-from-under-her-feet.
But , just like a cat that has more than 9 lives, Heather Porter bounced back and propelled forward creating a digital agency like nobody’s business.
Today we talk Facebook and fakes on Instagram. Where all the smoky mirrors is now taking us.
Plus Heather drops a great Golden Nugget about a very cool video tech tip for your next Facebook ad strategy.
• Heather eases into the interview with some Facebook basics, great if you want an idea of laying a strong foundation.
• To get started using ads if someone has not done so already.
• 3 Hot Tips to help you have success with your social media marketing.
Mentioned on the show:
This is the absolute foundation where it all starts in your level of happiness and health as a woman in business.
Today I walk you through my happiness quadfector hacks to fast track your level of success from health to happiness, having you show up to work on your business in peak performance mode.
Key take aways:
• How to obliterate your sugar cravings
• How to increase your metabolism
• The one technique that can change your day to amazing!
• Food swaps that stop cravings and help weight loss
• Your number 1 food enemy
• The Happiness Hack Quadfector
The Herpreneur lifestyle Show is for women in business who are craving for a more stress-free way of living while building their beautiful business empire.
Bringing you world-class education to help you be the best version of yourself.